General Assembly Meetings and Workshops
The Graduate and Professional Student Council (GPSC) holds monthly meetings which are open to the university community. The purpose of these meetings is to address the university community regarding past and future GPSC events and initiatives. These meetings are also an opportunity for graduate and professional students to network with each other and the GPSC Executive Board. The meetings normally last 45 minutes and are held on the first Monday of the month. Please see below for the minutes to past GPSC meetings. In addition, you will find a schedule listing of upcoming GPSC meetings.
- Monday, March 4, 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm, MSC 3711
- Monday, April 1, 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm, MSC 3711
- February 5, 2010
- April 9, 2010
- May 21, 2010
- June 11, 2010
- September 15, 2010
- October 13, 2010
- November 10, 2010
- Februrary 4, 2011
- March 4, 2011
- April 6, 2011
- Gill Kerlikowske, director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy and USF alumnus.
- Congratulations to College of Marine Science doctoral students Paul Suprenand and Phil Thompson for their articles in the St. Petersburg Times!
- We are excited to announce our new Master of Arts (MA) in Global Sustainability
- Applied Physics Ph.D. graduate Joshua Martin featured as postdoctoral scholar at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Materials Science and Engineering Laboratory